The Professional Cat Sitter:
- A professional cat sitter will come to your house at least twice a day and on each visit, they will feed your furry friend, play with them, and clean out and around their litter box.
- For peace of mind, it’s best to keep your cat indoors while you’re away. Not only will this mean they’re always there when the pet-sitter calls, but you’ll be more relaxed knowing that they’re not getting into any trouble in the big outdoors.
- Your cat gets one-on-one attention. Your cat sitter will play games with your cat, give them lots of love or just give them space if that’s what they want.
- There is no chance of your cat catching anything. There is no exposure to other animals while you’re away.
- Safety checks on your home. The cat sitter will notice any security issues, or any problems, like leaking water, or storm damage.
- You have to transport your cat to a facility and have specific times to drop off and pick up.
- They don’t get to have freedom to roam around. They will have limited space to live in. The space they will keep your cat in is typically smaller than is expected. They will hate it when you go away.
- It might be noisy for your cat. Often there will be other cats and dogs at the facility.
- They might not get the belly rubs, and kitty cat hugs that they are accustomed to.
- There is a potential threat of getting sick because of the cats in close proximity.
- If they get sick they might not get to see your vet.
- Who’s watching your home while you’re away?
When you are deciding whether to use a professional cat sitter or a cattery, just think, what would your cat do? Would your cat want their routine changed up? Would they want smaller accommodations and a noisier environment? Or would they prefer their own environment, the one-on-one attention, and the peace of mind you are getting knowing your pets and home are being looked after.
Give us a call to discuss your cat sitting needs. You will be glad you did. Visit our website www.2pawsupinc.com and submit a Request-A-Quote or Call us at 770-695-3096